Free Wilco Free Wilco

Love how retro this is!

Animtion test Animtion test

Good fluent movement, I want to give you a good rating but when you submit videos and movies they should be full length movies and not test animations. Otherwise NG would be spammed with tons of videos like this. I want to give you a 4 but I have to give you a 2 just for the sake of keeping spam out of new grounds. Great clip though, upload a whole movie and I'll be sure to send some 5's your way.

YouTube Comment Wars YouTube Comment Wars

Youtubes (':

Tropic Gangnam Style Tropic Gangnam Style

Yes. Just yes.

Soup Clerks Soup Clerks

The main problem I had was the vocals clipping. It kinda made the video hard to watch. Story line was good and the animation was good so i'll drop a 3 1/2. would have rated higher if the audio had been better.

BasedBubbus responds:

i was going to fix the audio, but i was like "nah".

creeper dumb creeper dumb

........ Well, thats was uh. Strange. Music wasn't too hot and there being absolutely no story what so ever just made it even worse. Maybe a nice sound track and him walking some where and then maybe doing something stupid to get himself killed and then a cut scene of the world blowing up would have been something that might have made me laugh a bit. but this, this was just.. idk. I'll give you props for animating something, cos i myself cant do that but i can't give you a great rating for the lack of animation and lack of a story line.

Twiple Twouble Twiple Twouble

It wasn't really anything I haven't already seen before and the story line was well... plain. You did pretty good on the animations and pretty good at syncing the voices to the mouth movements so that aspect was pretty good. I guess I was just expecting a huge battle scene or something and then didn't really get even that lol

Payne In The Max Payne In The Max

You know what. I liked it. I thought the dialog was great and the animation style made it much more comical. There's really nothing bad I have to say, although I would have maybe liked it to be a little bit longer.

Stickmen's Show-Contest Stickmen's Show-Contest

Not really sure what this was meant to be. I would have liked to see the story a bit more drawn out. Like showing him entering the contest or something and then maybe going out to recieve his prize? anything really. It was short and the animation was a bit choppy and the vocals are really loud and clip. I can't bash on this though cos I probably couldn't do much better haha so you get an E for effort (:

rubinho146 responds:

Thx, man.

Narwhals Narwhals

First time I seen this was back in highschool. i was experimenting with the "green" and i though this loop ended. I sat there for hours waiting for it to stop. It never did, so I got curious and read the comments and felt really stupid. Really really stupid. Love the tune though haha