SWeissen P - Sail SWeissen P - Sail

You've got good ears! So this is like a proto type huh? Not too shabby! I like it so far! I'll have to favorite it and keep up with your progress!!!!

SWeissenP responds:

Thank you! This is just proto yes, it will probably be much more changes :)

Block Forest Block Forest

Could use some work, but at least you had direction! I believe you know what could have been better so i wont babble about what it needs lol Not bad though.

ZxOOxZ responds:

thanks =D yea i do :/ just getting back after a week vacation, so getting back on top of that music XD

Fight Or Flight Fight Or Flight

Bass could maybe use a mutiband compressor to add some more beefy ness to it. Drums are well aranged but I feel like they should be chained. Kick was a tad weak. Maybe some eq's could fix em? The mastering seems a bit off too. You have any soundgoodizers? Or maximizers? Those can sometimes add quick fixes. I love the sounds of the wobbles and bass and everything else, its a great song but i feel like a few more moments within the project would have made it a AWESOME song! ;D

yeajimmiboi responds:

I worked on it again! Going up in a second =]

Sorry I didn't export it in MP3 and had to convert it from WAV to MP3. Hope you enjoy the new version and thank you very much for commenting! :D

Last Chance Last Chance

I can hear a lot of potential, i like the piano a lot but the synth choice is throwing me off a little bit. I like how this is really upbeat and joyful/cheerful. It makes me feel happy. I think the kick is a little too soft though but thats just my opinion.

tomdink responds:

Alright thanks for the input :D I agree the piano is nice, and the synth is just one that I like a lot and decided to put in this... i've used it in different ways in other songs w/o piano so maybe this way with the piano seemed a little more random or something. Thanks a lot for reviewing! I really do appreciate any reviews/ comments :)

.::Alien Bass::. .::Alien Bass::.

Practice makes perfect, I think some better harder kicks are needed. Maybe try compressing them and add some low eq and a wee bit high end eq. The wobbles are also a bit muffled, but i think thats how they're supposed to be? Track sounds like some sort of dark dub step. A lot of deep pads ands sounds with a lot of reverb, i think with the right technique this track could be superb! Keep up the producing, looking forward to future tracks!

Seething Seething

Liked the melody a lot, i love how you bended the notes too, only real thing that bothered me were the drums. A bit repetitive kick hat snare kick hat snare roll repeat, i think in the climax you should have add a 4x4 kick (: that would have been nice. The structure isn't bad either (besides the repetitive drums) all in all I'd give this........ 3 /12. Cos I like the solo and such.

johnfn responds:

Heh, it's funny because when I was going to submit I was thinking "hmm, these drums sound bad, oh well, no one listens to them anyway." You showed me wrong :P I shall make better drum rhythms next time.

Dr. Zoidberg (Old) Dr. Zoidberg (Old)

This was pretty good aha, I like the whole zoidberg idea! This song has a lot of potential, I'd finish it if i were you!

-From one producer to another

The Burning of Silo City The Burning of Silo City

I like this track a lot too! haha Man... I feel like we should collab! The mixing in this one is rough but its still a great track and as for the middle. Its great. Ah ha. Female vocals could be a nice addition but either way its great. Could I maybe remix this?

Sky High (Medic Remix) Sky High (Medic Remix)

I like your mixing techniques, you panned instruments right and drums on the left, I think the vocals are in center track? Its really dynamic and interesting. Oh nvm Still listening while writing vocals panned slightly right haha This track wasn't super heavy but more relaxed and I can dig that. Heavier would have been great too. Love the bit distortion always a great addition with dub step. I like the drum arrangement as well you got some rolls in there, nice snares, punchy kick with a hat layered on which gives it that extra crispyness. Like the wobbles as well as the straight ebass. For the electronic synths i might have went with something a little different. Love the chords, kinda remind me of deadmau5 or kaskade. Over all this song is well composed. You know what... Fuck it I have you as 4 1/2 but I'm just gonna change that to a 5 haha you deserve it! I couldn't have done a better job myself but just cos i heard this I'm gonna try and post it up lol

MedicTheSpaceCat responds:

Thanks a lot, Sullie, I appreciate the 5!

What Do U Want What Do U Want

The only problem I had with this song was the vocals haha man this beat was pretty damn fresh and its pretty hard to get me to say that (cos i produce music myself) You should release another version with just the beat and then leave this one so i can go give the other one the 5! lol Not that your vocals are bad or anything but it just didn't do it for me in this song you know? but i've been there done that i have songs myself where i should have just left my vocals out and didn't. The arrangement was simple but catchy, I liked the dub break down around 2:20? I think? That was pretty dope, the ending was abrupt didn't really like that either. If it like ended with some kicks and a simple bassline that would have been perfect. So i think the 4 was accurate and fair. Beats a 5 though for sure haha

Poniiboi responds:

Well, you don't like vocals. Ok, well, stick to instrumental music. I do vocal arrangements. And just because you have bad vocals doesn't mean I should leave mine out. LOL I don't like this review...you can't see past your own nose