Free Wilco Free Wilco

Love how retro this is!

Animtion test Animtion test

Good fluent movement, I want to give you a good rating but when you submit videos and movies they should be full length movies and not test animations. Otherwise NG would be spammed with tons of videos like this. I want to give you a 4 but I have to give you a 2 just for the sake of keeping spam out of new grounds. Great clip though, upload a whole movie and I'll be sure to send some 5's your way.

YouTube Comment Wars YouTube Comment Wars

Youtubes (':

Super Mario Peach Party 3 Super Mario Peach Party 3

That song bro. Dhat SONG!

*dances epically*

do.ob

HTD: Chibi Balrog HTD: Chibi Balrog

Well it wasn't a game, more of a tutorial on drawing which I really don't mind but its in a strange section haha. I thought the music built the vibe of mid evilness and all that good stuff so it all went together well. Thing is its not a game under the games section, and I know newgrounds doesn't have a section like that so idk whether to give this a good rating or bad rating lol so I guess something medium is fair?

Wall and Piece Wall and Piece

Interesting, took me a second to figure out where to click haha

SWeissen P - Sail SWeissen P - Sail

You've got good ears! So this is like a proto type huh? Not too shabby! I like it so far! I'll have to favorite it and keep up with your progress!!!!

SWeissenP responds:

Thank you! This is just proto yes, it will probably be much more changes :)

Block Forest Block Forest

Could use some work, but at least you had direction! I believe you know what could have been better so i wont babble about what it needs lol Not bad though.

ZxOOxZ responds:

thanks =D yea i do :/ just getting back after a week vacation, so getting back on top of that music XD

Fight Or Flight Fight Or Flight

Bass could maybe use a mutiband compressor to add some more beefy ness to it. Drums are well aranged but I feel like they should be chained. Kick was a tad weak. Maybe some eq's could fix em? The mastering seems a bit off too. You have any soundgoodizers? Or maximizers? Those can sometimes add quick fixes. I love the sounds of the wobbles and bass and everything else, its a great song but i feel like a few more moments within the project would have made it a AWESOME song! ;D

yeajimmiboi responds:

I worked on it again! Going up in a second =]

Sorry I didn't export it in MP3 and had to convert it from WAV to MP3. Hope you enjoy the new version and thank you very much for commenting! :D